CN30 is a key target for the Australian livestock industry. What is the role of graziers in achieving this? And how does the carbon conversation translate into the dollars and sense of running a farm?
Watch the webinar: Farming Resilience for a CN30 Future
In this session, you will:
- Learn about MLA’s CN30 goals and objectives, including latest research findings.
- Be introduced to MaiaGrazing – the secret weapon in the technology toolkit of Australia’s most successful regenerative graziers.
- Take part in a live audience Q&A.
The webinar was presented by:
- Introduction by Regional Agricultural Landcare Facilitator, Jenilee De Landre
- Margaret Jewell, Carbon Neutral 2030 Manager at MLA
- Bart Davidson, Co-founder and Chief Grazing Officer at MaiaGrazing
Following that, we’re hosting a free 2-day First Steps to Resilient Grazing clinic with RCS to help graziers take their learnings from the 13th October webinar to the next step.