A D2C (Direct-to-Consumer) business model is often a win-win for all parties. As consumers become increasingly aware of their purchasing decisions, they are influenced by a growing number of things. These include: nutritional benefits, carbon impact and ethical process of where products come from.
Producers who are considering expanding or transforming their current operations to include a D2C model can enjoy many benefits. So a D2C model can not only provide a new source of revenue, it may help in building consumer trust.
Trust is built in these ways:
- Transparency in the supply chain
- Accountability in the quality of produce
- Cost savings passed on to consumer
- Direct interactions between producer and consumer
- Sense of “freshness” of product
What’s better than feeling good about providing consumers with a quality product?
A D2C model provides producers with the scope to be more responsive to market trends – just like MaiaGrazing. This is so as MaiaGrazing enables graziers to respond to natural and business environments changes quickly. By doing so, our customers – like Anneliese – are able to make confident grazing decisions that will help grow their business.
What you can achieve with MaiaGrazing:
- Match stocking rate to carrying capacity
- Identify when and where mobs/herds need to be moved
- Forecast feed budget