Are you confidently managing for the impact of drought? Find out how on MaiaGrazing.
Following up on Jim Gerrish’s drought management webinar, we are hosting a practical how-to session to show you how to apply Jim’s tips in MaiaGrazing. Presented by US-based regenerative grazier and member of our Customer Success team, Anneliese Walker, you can expect to:
- See when drought is coming before it’s too late
- Act decisively based on your current land conditions
- Learn to de-stock at the right time to reduce risk + more!
Get on the front foot of drought by registering to our free session:
How To: MaiaGrazing for Drought Management
Wednesday, 28th July 4PM (Mountain Time, USA)
Thursday, 29th July 8AM (Sydney, AU)
Who is this for?
- Current users looking to unlock the tools in MaiaGrazing
- Other graziers considering MaiaGrazing
- Grazing management educators and consultants looking to improve their understanding of MaiaGrazing
Missed Jim Gerrish’s drought management webinar?
No problem! You can still re-watch the webinar by registering here: https://www.maiagrazing.com/drought_jimgerrish/
Got a question for our presenter?
If you’ve got a burning question about MaiaGrazing that is related to drought management, please email email@example.com. We’ll bring these questions up during Q&A, or will respond to you directly.
Can’t make it?
If this topic is of interest, we suggest you go ahead and register for it. When you do, we’ll email you an early access recording of this webinar asap.