BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND – WEBINAR
Forecasting Stocking Rate to Carrying Capacity – the Basics
Join us Thursday, 6th September
7.00 PM AEST for a 1-hour webinar
In this webinar, Bart Davidson will look at how you can use MaiaGrazing to:
– Forecasting optimal stocking rate to carrying capacity for a current position under current conditions
– Refining the forecast to return future stocking rate to carrying capacity
– What is ‘Stocking Rate to Carrying Capacity’ and what does it mean?
– Why you would use a Forecast and when is the optimal time to be doing this? Who is this webinar suited to?
– Beginners to intermediate users of MaiaGrazingPRO that want to better manage stocking rate scenarios
– MaiaGrazingLITE users wanting to see the potential of PRO planning tools to improve important decision making
– People who are using grazing charts but are looking for a digital solution.
Bart Davidson has been involved with MaiaGrazing since the beginning and understands the program intimately. For the past 15 years he has built relationships with grazing businesses right across Australia in his work as a grazing consultant.