Want to know how MaiaGrazing’s customer, Cavan Station, set itself up to sell $500,000 of carbon credits to a technology giant?
Then, watch the next Carbon Forum with Matt Crozier, GM of Cavan Station to hear all about it
Following on from the success of Wilmot Cattle Co., we’re proud to feature our next MaiaGrazing customer – Cavan Station in the second Carbon Forum. In this online event, you’ll learn more about the role of grazing management in building up soil carbon, the role of graziers in carbon sequestration, steps you can take today to kickstart your carbon projects, and of course – the ins and outs of Cavan Station’s $500,000 carbon credits sale to a technology giant.
Watch the Carbon Forum replay
Enter Your Details Below
Who is in the Carbon Forum?
- Matt Crozier, General Manager, Cavan Station
- Peter Richardson, CEO, MaiaGrazing
- Doug McNicholl, Program Manager – Sustainability Innovation, Meat & Livestock Australia (MLA)
- Dr Terry McCosker, Director, RCS
- Moderator: Dr Susan Orgill, Research Leader (Soil Carbon), NSW Department of Primary Industries (DPI)
Join our Facebook carbon community
Our speakers and guests often make an appearance in our dedicated Facebook page. Why not join in the conversation by requesting an invite to our carbon Facebook group?
Watch our first Carbon Forum featuring Wilmot Cattle Co.
You can watch a replay of it here.