Have you been following with great interest the story of Wilmot Cattle Co. and Microsoft?
Then, this online Carbon Forum with Stuart Austin, who runs Wilmot Cattle Co. is for you
Watch this online exclusive forum, where Stuart Austin of Wilmot Cattle Co. shares his blueprint for success leading up to the $500,000 sale of carbon credits to Microsoft. We featured Stuart, alongside key players that have contributed to this success in this 1 hour session.
Watch the Carbon Forum replay
Enter Your Details Below
MaiaGrazing’s Chief Grazing Officer, co-founder and agronomist, Bart Davidson moderated the forum. We also heard from Toby Grogan, Natural Capital Manager of Impact Ag, and David McLean, Chairman of RCS.
You may be interested in exploring these articles:
- ‘Patience and planning pays off for Wilmot Cattle Co’s carbon deal‘, by AgriFutures Australia’s Samantha Noon
- ‘Wilmot Cattle Co. Sells Carbon Credits to Microsoft for $500,000‘, by MaiaGrazing CEO Peter Richardson
- ‘Aus cattle company makes global carbon credit sale to Microsoft‘, by Beef Central
- ‘Microsoft will be carbon negative by 2030‘, by Microsoft president, Brad Smith
- ‘Striking The Perfect Balance at Wilmot Cattle Co.‘, by MaiaGrazing